Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Because I got Version 9



So yeah - my husband is a huge Kevin Smith fan, and he's been teasing me for the past two weeks over how loopy I get on Flexeril. Seriously, I have a total weakness for this drug, and I have no idea why! I'm either knocked out drooling in bed or staggering around, trying to figure out two plus two! I can't tell you how many times he's referred to this song, so I should at least share the evil, I think.

The good news is that I'll be stopping getting high as of tomorrow, which is gonna let me get caught up, since I'll be able to type without having to redo every other word and constantly check the spelling.

But more importantly still...

I'll be pain free! Hooray!

So this is the version nine update. I think we polished the graphics quite a bit and added a widescreen option for those that have crazy high resolution on their monitors. I just have a little laptop, so I don't know about all that, but I'm assured that it does make a difference. There are other options that we could pursue, from options for turning the images off to other options that would help customize the experience for each player, kinda like display options in games. We'll see how that goes.

In the meantime, here's the latest!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixza8ic9hvn9cpd/JourneyOutside9b.html

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the release, and good to know about your health

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so very much! I am glad about my back being better, too! I really can't say enough just how horrible a pinched nerve in your back can be! I really thought I had managed to break something!

      You just never appreciate the ability to walk upright until it's gone! :)

      And thank you even more for being my first comment! :) I hope you keep you entertained for a long time to come!!

      Delete