Sunday, September 15, 2013

And the lightbulb of ideaness shines!



I fell in LOVE with this song when I was in high school. It just really captured me. I loved the whole album, and recommend it and any of her other albums to everyone, but this song really just does it. I kinda tear up every time, but I really wanted to share it. She is definitely one that should be better known, I think.

Anyway, on to the reason for this post. I'm getting downright active on this thing!

The thing is..

I have figured out what my next game is going to be!

Hooray!

I can stop thinking about it now! It's going to be dark but humorous with a lot of unexpected consequences from choices that are made. It'll be both shorter but more varied than what I'm doing with Journey, since there won't be a whole world to build or specific timeline to follow, which is cool.

I'm still going to finish Journey first, but it's nice to have an idea of what's next on the road of creativity!

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear!

    I'm mostly just a lurker/leecher here coming by every now and then for an update (so sorry), but you have been doing such an impressive job with this game that I just have to express my amazement. Seriously, you are one fantastic author. I can't wait for the rest of Journey, and your next project. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you very much! That's very kind of you!

    I don't fault anyone for lurking. There are many places I go to on the internet where I just lurk and don't participate. Part of it is shyness and part of it is just waiting for something important to say! :) I am glad you're enjoying it and I really look forward to being able to deliver more!

    ReplyDelete