Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Struggling With a Penis


Who knew it would be so challenging to write sexy times from the perspective of man parts?

I've been working my way through the challenge, writing what I can and stepping off to do some female scenes to keep the creative juices fresh, so to speak.

I still plan on releasing what I have done this week, probably Thursday or Friday at the latest, but it won't be quite as much as anticipated.

Of course, a recent addiction to old Columbo episodes probably isn't helping.

On the plus side, I really like what I've written this week. There is a really fun scene in the brothel where you get another option for resisting, and on the male side I'm getting ready to write them kicking back at a tavern. No details here in the interest of spoilers, but I'm pretty sure if you are reading this blog, you're aware of the fact that there is a brothel, and that there is a male path.

So yeah. If not, my bad.

OK, back to work for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment