Monday, July 8, 2013

OMG we're back again!

Watched This is the End yesterday. I laughed a great deal more than expected throughout the movie. Michael Cera stole every scene he was in, and rightfully so. A bit more pot humor than I would have liked, but that is easy to overlook overall. More Jay Baruchel is never a bad thing.

Anyway, you're not here for my movie reviews - and that's a good thing.

Yep, there's an update. I'm still alive and kicking. With family gone, I'm able to do some more writing and begin to get back to world building. In the meantime, I cleaned up some language, added back macros to all descriptions, and even found the time to link each and every current passage to their appropriate descriptions. Should make things easier in the future.

Getting ready to add to the male path and introduce the bandits once I'm content with the brothel and "Sub2" storylines. I'm looking forward to the male and bandit lines just because I get to spend more time with Barbara that way. I'm sad that way.

Downloads below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zyqeiyw7ls2oy0w/JourneyOutsideV3.zip
http://www.4shared.com/zip/nDg3NBUc/JourneyOutsideV3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment