Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Making progress.

I'm moving forward very quickly on the SubFem2 path. It's far less pleasant than the SubFem1 path, but not every outcome in life can be a happy one.

Sometimes the bad comes with the good.

I've thought some about how there are going to be paths that some people enjoy more than others, and I think I like that.

The crapshoot of where you end up (at least I hope) will cause people to go down paths they might not normally go, and if they stick with it a new experience could be provided.. a way of looking at another side. Having experienced it in a transient and pale way.

In other games, it can be very clear where you are headed. A dominant male. A submissive female. Paths to become more one or the other.

With Terry, he is in a world he has no comprehension of and is therefore forced to be pushed along for the ride, only able to make decisions based on the circumstances at that moment and a hope that it works out. With the very first infection and the death of his parents, he becomes propelled into events far outside his control.

I think I like that. I think I want to keep it that way. Not sure if I'll add the Back Macro because of this or not. I'll have to see.

I do like the idea of being "not in control."

Anyway, here's what I've gotten done since the initial release. Up to date as of this morning. This is not for general release, bear in mind. Enjoy at your own risk, whatever that means.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/A1mLu8io/JourneyOutside_v2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment